By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

New Kindle Fire HDX

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have the same problem with the received image being upside down. Have exhausted all avenues working with Amazon. Tried to get help online from Skype, but they were impossible to work with. I couldn't understand them, and visa versa. I believe their tech support must be off shore. For some inexplicable reason, they wouldn't just let me skype them so they could see the problem for themselves. Frustrating indeed. I will say that AMAZON tried really hard to diagnose it themselves, but everything points back to a skype problem. Guess I will use my Windows 8 to Skype until issue is resolved someday.

Message 11 of 18 (2,046 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Tourist

Did you get this problem fixed 

Message 12 of 18 (1,964 Views)
Novel Tourist

I just got a kindle fire hd and I can't get my credit card to work and it says I am 80% complete and everytime I try to a complete it it won't do it, how do I correct this problem? Very frustrating

Message 13 of 18 (1,420 Views)
Novel Tourist

Having the same problem. Is there a solution? Does MS pay any attention to these problems?

Message 14 of 18 (1,116 Views)
s56
Novel Adventurer

Has anyone found a solution to the video chat audio lagging behind?  I just bought one and have same issue!  Thank you!

Message 15 of 18 (1,017 Views)
Novel Tourist

Well I have the same issue. Just got my Kindle fire three days ago and Skype is basically useless with a 3 second lag between voice and video. Is anyone addressing this? 

Message 16 of 18 (862 Views)
Novel Adventurer

BUMP - still having the upside down video issue. Does any Skype staff ever pay attention to any of these posts??! :mad:

Message 17 of 18 (858 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have kIndle fire HDX 7".   Out of the box, Skype has been fabulous, perfect.  Just installed latest update, 5.1.  Now, I can hear my friend, they can't hear me.   Sound test failed MANY times.  Can't see how to configure correctly on kindle version.  Chatted with Amazon Mayday, they can hear me, can't find anything wrong with kindle.  Tried Force Stop.  Help!

Message 18 of 18 (705 Views)
Discussion Stats