By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

why does skype seem to make it so difficult to talk to them about hardwar

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I phone my father regularly from my Skype mobile but he only has a landline.

I thought it would be a good idea to get my father a skype phone so i went to their global partners and eight weeks after i paid 137 pounds for a phone i am still waiting for it to arrive, I get lots of apologies, lots of promises which are never fulfilled and the result is that i have had to instruct the credit card provider to recover the money. Yet no one in Skype wants to talk about it or bring any influence to bear on their global partners - disappointing isnt the word and as for your UK global partners, my comments are not repeatable,  find another way of getting a skype phone

Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)
3 Replies
Staff Moderator

Hello,

To which of our third party providers are you referring?

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer
Chat and vision
Message 3 of 4 (479 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Chat and vision
Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation