By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

can't get my camera to work

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I have a Windows 7 desktop computer and I cannot get the camera to work.  I am not sure if I have it plugged in the right spot'

B. John Kaz

Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)
1 Reply
Community Ambassador

If you have a USB camera, then any free USB port should do.  If you camera is not working, you may want to download and install the latest drivers for your camera.  If you don't know how to get those, post the model of the camera and I can try to find them for you.  There is always a possibility that your camera will have issues with the latest release of Skype, if that is the case, you may have to downgrade a release or so.  Prior to doing that, you need to make sure you camera is installed and seen by your Operating System.

Message 2 of 2 (586 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation