By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

DPH-50U how to forward PSTN to skype ?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have the DPH 50U connected to my skype, my analog phone and pstn. incoming skype calls work fine. i want to now forward all incoming pstn calls from my landline directly to the skype. what should i put in the blank pstn forwarding field on the DPH50U ? I cant assign a quick dial number to my own skype account as skype wont let me add myself as a contact.

Message 1 of 2 (806 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted

zurk wrote:

I have the DPH 50U connected to my skype, my analog phone and pstn. incoming skype calls work fine. i want to now forward all incoming pstn calls from my landline directly to the skype. what should i put in the blank pstn forwarding field on the DPH50U ? I cant assign a quick dial number to my own skype account as skype wont let me add myself as a contact.

Please see the product manual and quick user guides here: http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=DPH-50U&tab=3

About Me You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
Message 2 of 2 (803 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation