By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

Why my posts were deleted?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Casual Adventurer

I already published 2 posts with a problem and both were deleted after a few minutes? Why??

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @El_Kabong

Looks like the Skype Community's spam filters are working a little too hard.  

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
2 Replies

Hi, @El_Kabong

Looks like the Skype Community's spam filters are working a little too hard.  

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Casual Adventurer

Maybe, but I really can't think which word or phrase I said that could make my post to be categorized as spam. Anyway, I published it again and, after a few hours, was not deleted yet

Thank you for your answer!

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 3
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation