By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype ratings

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Esteemed Adventurer

I am wondering the requirements for Skype ratings and the types of Skype ratings for this forum (e.g. Advisor, Super User, Occasional Collector, New Member).

-----------------------------------------------
Please kudo my post if you found it helpful or liked it. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3 (2,825 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by 8Ultimate555GC2
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hi,
thanks for your question. The "ratings" you are referring to are called "Community Ranks" and they reflect the participation in this community. So if you visit regularly and just read you will be ranking up in the "Visitor" ranking, when you post messages you will become a Contributor, if you keep tagging messages you will rank up in the "Collector" rank and if others find your messages useful you will advance in the "Advisor" category.

Basically the rank gives other users a quick guideline about the type of user he is having conversation with on the forum.

The highest level are our "Super Users" - they are highly knowledgeable Skype users that are experts on their field and know how to share their knowledge by creating good answers.

I hope this answers your question.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3 (3,005 Views)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by 8Ultimate555GC2
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hi,
thanks for your question. The "ratings" you are referring to are called "Community Ranks" and they reflect the participation in this community. So if you visit regularly and just read you will be ranking up in the "Visitor" ranking, when you post messages you will become a Contributor, if you keep tagging messages you will rank up in the "Collector" rank and if others find your messages useful you will advance in the "Advisor" category.

Basically the rank gives other users a quick guideline about the type of user he is having conversation with on the forum.

The highest level are our "Super Users" - they are highly knowledgeable Skype users that are experts on their field and know how to share their knowledge by creating good answers.

I hope this answers your question.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (3,006 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
Please kudo my post if you found it helpful or liked it. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (2,805 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 11 kudos
  • 2 in conversation