By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

unresponsive plug in click to call

Novel Tourist

Every where I go on the internet, I keep getting this pop up that says...unresponsive plug skype click to call...HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT?

Message 1 of 29 (12,787 Views)
28 Replies
Novel Tourist

I'm having the same problem!  So frustrating!  It happens at every single page click I make, I was ready to throw my computer out the window!   I hope someone replies with an answer to your question!!   

Message 2 of 29 (12,741 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Same problem.  I have uninstalled everything.  It happens on all browswers.  Skype support blows, they answer will never come from them.  If anyone else can help we would be grateful.

Message 3 of 29 (12,663 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Correct...Skype never answers...I've about pulled hair when I see "plugin unresponsive...do you want to stop it? yes-no....I'm extremely pissed. I can't even get greenhorns in my computer shop tell me anything...just want to put me on hold while taking another call.

CRIPES...WHAT A PAIN!!!

Message 4 of 29 (12,657 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Quite often I get the message 'unresponsive plug in: click to call. Do you want to stop it?'

How to get rid of this message forever?

Thanks in advance.

Jacques Op de Laak

Message 5 of 29 (12,649 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Please please , what a nuisance! There must  be a way to stop that pop up. I don't need that plug in and I want do disable it. How can I do that? It keeps coming back and it makes me very nervous.......

Message 6 of 29 (12,438 Views)
Casual Tourist
My A/C is opened yesterday for Unlimited Canada and US call @ C 2.99 . But I don't get the click and call option page. How can I call ? What is your customer Service Number? Please help me
Message 7 of 29 (12,403 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hello, i received an mail from prokash_canada which I presumed would be a reply to my problem but instead I got a post with a question related to a different subject altogether. 

Message 8 of 29 (12,394 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Skype personnel --

Why don't you fix this problem? 

Novel Tourist

Am faceing the same problem and sent email to Skype Support and waiting for the responce for "unresponcive plug".....

Alex @ Flights Hub

[url=http://www.flightshub.co.uk/cheap-flights/]Cheap flights[/url] | [url=http://www.flightshub.co.uk/cheap-flights/accra/]Cheap flights to Accra[/url]
Message 10 of 29 (12,164 Views)
Discussion Stats