By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

sound

Novel Tourist

I cannot hear the person i'm in contact with ,both sound and mikes are fine,they can hear me,great picture but no sound,WHY.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
4 Replies
Tourist

I get the connection and the picture but no sound

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

On the sound test Icanhear the instruction but the microphone on my pc is not reoeating my words

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Community Ambassador

What settings do you have for Microphone in Tools -> Options -> Audio settings? Do you have more than one option available in the dropdown box?

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Casual Adventurer

hi                                                                                                                                        my skype home is unavailable check back alart. plz help me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      24-7-2012

Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 5
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 5 in conversation