By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype to go and subscription

Novel Adventurer

I live in usa and got an unliited usa subscription.

I set up a skype to go number, to call my girlfriend in the uk.

However it charges me for calling her and doesnt take it out of the subscription.

I was told i need the usa subscrition, since the skype to go number is a usa one.......but should i have got the uk subscription?

Help!

Message 1 of 4 (643 Views)
3 Replies
Staff Moderator

garymenninger wrote:
1. I was told i need the usa subscrition, since the skype to go number is a usa one.......
2. but should i have got the uk subscription?

Hello,
1. The information you received is incorrect. Did you receive it here? If so, please PM me with full details. Thank you.

2. Yes. Subscriptions are effective based on the country you are calling TO.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (571 Views)
Novel Adventurer

IMy girlfriend received the information in a chat via live help. When she set up the reverse (Uk based calling to usa), she was told to get a uk subscription as the skype to go number is a uk number that you dial.

And that works.

So i need a uk subscription is what you are saying?

Message 3 of 4 (500 Views)
Highlighted
Staff Moderator

please contact Skype customer service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation