By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype click to call on my google chrome

Casual Tourist

how do i install skype click to call on my google chrome

Message 1 of 9 (56,511 Views)
8 Replies
Super Aviator

Please use this direct link to download the latest versions of Skype's Click and Call plugin

http://skype.com/go/getskype-skypetoolbar

i gave you the offline installer. just click on the link i have given above, and download it on your "desktop"

when you got it, double click on it (run) and start installation.

Note That: Temporary disable Antivirus/Firewall. You can reactivate your Antivirus/Firewall after downloading or installation. You may try another browser and also try resetting your browser settings.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 9 (56,500 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I'm having a similar problem.  How do I get the plugin? I've downloaded the thing on skype but I can't find how to activate it on Chrome.

Message 3 of 9 (56,389 Views)
Super Aviator

razy_cal wrote:

I'm having a similar problem.  How do I get the plugin? I've downloaded the thing on skype but I can't find how to activate it on Chrome.

Please use this direct link to download the latest versions of Skype's Click and Call plugin

http://skype.com/go/getskype-skypetoolbar

i gave you the offline installer. just click on the link i have given above, and download it on your "desktop"

when you got it, double click on it (run) and start installation.

Note That: Temporary disable Antivirus/Firewall. You can reactivate your Antivirus/Firewall after downloading or installation. You may try another browser and also try resetting your browser settings.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 4 of 9 (56,385 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hi Tamim,

This downloads for Safari, but not for Chrome...? It doesnt give me an option to install on Chrome. Is there another way?

Matt

Message 5 of 9 (54,057 Views)
Super Aviator

The above Click to Call installer is for both IE and Chrome.

Regards,
Tamim

Message 6 of 9 (54,053 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Tamim I dont get that option. i am a mac user.

the ONLY option it gives me is for safari.

can you definitely get click to call on a macbook using chrome?

Message 7 of 9 (54,046 Views)
Super Aviator

matthew_goodwin wrote:

Tamim I dont get that option. i am a mac user.

the ONLY option it gives me is for safari.

can you definitely get click to call on a macbook using chrome? 

Unfortunately, Click to Call Works with Safari only.

Regards,
Tamim

Message 8 of 9 (54,044 Views)
Staff Moderator
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 78 kudos
  • 5 in conversation