By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

no tool bar

Novel Adventurer

Where is the skype tool bar?  all i have is the blue bar at the top.  i need to add contacts and i am not able to do so without the tool bar.

29 Replies
Novel Tourist
I've just updated the latest version of Skype and lost my tool bar. I no longer have the ability to call people as the green phone has gone and only have the dial pad. Is there a problem with the new version? Or is it the user? Either way, could someone please let me know where I can get my tool bar from? Thankyou.

Casual Tourist
Did you ever find an answer? I have the same problem. Thank you
Casual Tourist
Just purchased IPad. I have an existing Skype account but I cannot access my contact list.
jnl
Novel Tourist

help please; can't get started because I have no skype tool bar

Novel Tourist

I just installed skype on my PC and I have no visible tool bar!!!  I can't enter contacts or do anything!!!  Any help?

Novel Tourist

i have probla  to add contect coz of no toolbar plz fix it.....

Novel Tourist

I have no tool bar either or a skype manager!

I also have a MAC- just downloaded the new version of Skype in hopes that the tool bar would be visible on this version- but it is not! Very frustrating.

I've spent over an hour already trying to figure this out and there is no answer on google or skype help

Highlighted
Novel Tourist

I have the following computer

Model Name:Mac Pro

Model Identifier:MacPro1,1

Processor Nameual-Core Intel Xeon

Processor Speed:2.66 GHz

Number Of Processors:2

Total Number Of Cores:4

L2 Cache (per processor):4 MB

Memory:2 GB

Bus Speed:1.33 GHz

Boot ROM Version:MP11.005C.B08

SMC Version (system):1.7f10

Mac OS, X 10.6.8  operating system

Logitech C 910 webcam

I have no Skype Tool bar.  How do I get one?

Casual Tourist

Same here.  Mac Snow Leopard 10.6.8 with "latest" Skype 5.8.0.1027.  No toolbar.  Would SKYPE please answer this growing band of users.

Discussion Stats