By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

logitech tv cam hd

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Routine Adventurer

hey guys i have logitech tv cam hd from 2 years and last update 1.6.214 was in July 15, 2013

and today is 13 august 2014 and we didnt get any firmware update from 8 month , who will give us new update to use all skype features and remove the bugs in the old software ! 

i got this cam and no support anymore ! please someone answer me from skype engineers this is so important ! logitech company just sold this cam and they dont care about firmware update anymore why ! and what about telyhd is the same issue !

Message 1 of 5 (1,475 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by amk_king
‎30-04-2016 17:05

Updates to the firmware for the Logitech TV Cam HD are provided by Logitech, not Skype. Please reach out to Logitech for an update on the situation.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5 (1,976 Views)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by amk_king
‎30-04-2016 17:05

Updates to the firmware for the Logitech TV Cam HD are provided by Logitech, not Skype. Please reach out to Logitech for an update on the situation.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (1,977 Views)
Casual Adventurer

lets all of us bombard  with emails and opening tickets with Logitech tech support to solve this issue.

Message 3 of 5 (532 Views)
Novel Adventurer

does anyone know whether this would continue to work after 2nd June?

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-960-000921-Skype-Calls-Version/dp/B009Z7KMUM

this does not use the tv's skype app rather it's own prebuilt skype client, so I am not sure whether is also not going to function afterwards

Message 4 of 5 (515 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer

Have a look at this more active thread -  Logitech-HD-TV-Cam

Message 5 of 5 (451 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation