By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

logitech tv cam hd

SOLVED
Go to solution
Routine Adventurer

hey guys i have logitech tv cam hd from 2 years and last update 1.6.214 was in July 15, 2013

and today is 13 august 2014 and we didnt get any firmware update from 8 month , who will give us new update to use all skype features and remove the bugs in the old software ! 

i got this cam and no support anymore ! please someone answer me from skype engineers this is so important ! logitech company just sold this cam and they dont care about firmware update anymore why ! and what about telyhd is the same issue !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager Emeritus

Updates to the firmware for the Logitech TV Cam HD are provided by Logitech, not Skype. Please reach out to Logitech for an update on the situation.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks"
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager Emeritus

Updates to the firmware for the Logitech TV Cam HD are provided by Logitech, not Skype. Please reach out to Logitech for an update on the situation.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks"
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Casual Adventurer

lets all of us bombard  with emails and opening tickets with Logitech tech support to solve this issue.

Novel Adventurer

does anyone know whether this would continue to work after 2nd June?

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-960-000921-Skype-Calls-Version/dp/B009Z7KMUM

this does not use the tv's skype app rather it's own prebuilt skype client, so I am not sure whether is also not going to function afterwards

Esteemed Adventurer

Have a look at this more active thread -  Logitech-HD-TV-Cam

Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation