By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

cannot assign credit to myself (i'm a skype manager administrator...)

Novel Adventurer

as per subject...

yesterday i assigned credit to a colleague through skype manager, but i could not assign credit to my account.

i tried today...same thing...i get an error message after trying to assign credit to myself.

The allocation of Skype Credit to the following members has failed - xxxxxxxxxxx. Please try again later.

can someone help me ?

Message 1 of 16 (821 Views)
15 Replies
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem today  

Message 2 of 16 (809 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Hi, I would appreciate any ideas of how to resolve this problem. T

enrcasto wrote:

as per subject...

yesterday i assigned credit to a colleague through skype manager, but i could not assign credit to my account.

i tried today...same thing...i get an error message after trying to assign credit to myself.

The allocation of Skype Credit to the following members has failed - xxxxxxxxxxx. Please try again later.

can someone help me ?

Are there any idea of how to resolve this problem? Thanks

Message 3 of 16 (800 Views)
Novel Adventurer

[Removed for privacy] wrote:

as per subject...

can someone help me ?

today the same...assigned credit to another colleague, but could not assign to myself...and I'm running out of money...

Message 4 of 16 (733 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem since last Friday. I had a live chat with Skype support, but no results. Please let me know if you'll find any solution. Robert

Message 5 of 16 (726 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Same here. Had a chat with them, no solution, that girl even didn't know that you could assign funds to a member. Stupid answers, requesting screenshots (explaining me how to do that:-) and the standard "Have a nice day"-FU answers.

I've been using this for 3 years, added about 3,000 in funds, and they should absolutely have a lesson in how to behave with customers.

Skype, support desk, "Have a nice day!"

Peter

Message 6 of 16 (702 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same issue here, rather frustrating. Any resolution?? :/

Message 7 of 16 (650 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem and the same chat with support girl Any ideas? Thanks.

Message 8 of 16 (645 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Tourist

Im having the same problem and i am --- pissed off

Edited to conform with the Community Guidelines

Message 9 of 16 (639 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Me too actually, especially since it's over a week now, and no one seems to care. @#$@#$

Message 10 of 16 (617 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 11 in conversation