By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Will family using a landline be charged differently for using on online number?

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Casual Tourist

I live in Melbourne, Australia. Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number that I am thinking of setting up?

Message 1 of 2 (593 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by wilsons1a
‎28-08-2015 11:00

wilsons1a wrote:

Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number

An Online # is just a regular landline# so a caller to an Online # will be charged whatever their carrier charges to call that #.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by wilsons1a
‎28-08-2015 11:00

wilsons1a wrote:

Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number

An Online # is just a regular landline# so a caller to an Online # will be charged whatever their carrier charges to call that #.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (608 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation