By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

UK Registered Phone

Casual Adventurer
Am trying to add a UK registered phone for when I'm visiting my mother in the UK. When I select "Add new number", it doesn't allow me to enter a non-US number. What do I do to fix this? Thanks for your help.
Message 1 of 5 (404 Views)
4 Replies
Staff Moderator

doineedone wrote:
What do I do to fix this? Thanks for your help.

Checking for you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)
Staff Moderator

You need to change your location to UK. Then you will be able to add a UK registered #.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Adventurer

Thanks for this suggestion, but when I do this, it eliminates my US access numbers, i.e., my wife can't use it in the US while I'm in the Uk with my mother.  Is there anyway to have access numbers in more thah one country?

Appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

The US numbers don't get eliminated. They will still work even if you swtich your location to the UK.

Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation