By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype To Go Numbers in different countries

Novel Adventurer

Hi, Can I have multiple Skype To Go nbumbers in different countries? like numbers to call in US and numbers to call in MEX? when I have tried to change "my nearest location" it changes ALL my numbers but I want to have numbers in each country. Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (580 Views)
7 Replies
Staff Moderator

Checking for you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8 (566 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Norman:

Hi, any answer? Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (519 Views)
Staff Moderator

Hello,

S2G should keep all numbers, it just does'nt show them in whichever version you're using. If you keep them in your addressbook they should work.

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 4 of 8 (505 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank you very much for yor quick response, but can someone confirm this? thanks

Message 5 of 8 (498 Views)
Staff Moderator

Hello,

Not sure what you mean.

This is the response from the SkypeToGo technical dept.

Message 6 of 8 (495 Views)
Novel Adventurer

what I mean is that the SkypeToGo tech dept says "should work" can someone confirm "IT WILL WORK"?

Message 7 of 8 (490 Views)
Staff Moderator

Hello,

This terminology is used because we are not carrying out the process ourselves. It's not meant to cast any doubt on the advice given.

Message 8 of 8 (454 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation