By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Call Center

Novel Adventurer

Just wondering if it's possible to set up a Skype Call Center? It seems like it's possilbe but I cant find a step by step guide on how to do this?

Can someone please guide.

Message 1 of 5 (3,676 Views)
4 Replies

Hi, shahab03,

I could interpret "Skype call center" several different ways ... what are you intending to accomplish?

Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 2 of 5 (3,641 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I would like calls coming to a US based toll free number to get routed to a skype id where the person logged into skype answers the call over his computer. does that make sense? there could be multiple people using the same id and answering calls as they come in. is this something possible to do with skype?

Message 3 of 5 (3,633 Views)
Routine Adventurer

It's easy to establish a Skype call center with 3rd add on such as PrettyMay Call Center for Skype, all you need to do is making some simply configuration then leave it running.

Want to record Skype calls, check out at:
Message 4 of 5 (3,621 Views)
Community Manager
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation