By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

SMS Messages not being delivered

Casual Adventurer
Message 21 of 57 (1,621 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Message 22 of 57 (1,621 Views)
Novel Adventurer
its also the problem i have tried everything! when i select the mobile number from my contacts it put my country code in front of that mobile number. i have also removed my country code and write the number in proper manner but it still give me error with invalid number! but when i use laptop everything is fine and perfect!
Message 23 of 57 (1,597 Views)
Novel Adventurer

That also doesn't make sense because up until recently my sms were sending just fine to the exact same number. The format hasn't suddenly changed.

Message 24 of 57 (1,577 Views)
Casual Tourist
SMS Messages not being delivered. How do i fix this ??
Message 25 of 57 (1,528 Views)
Casual Tourist

Same, SMS text messaging is not working.  What's going on?

Message 26 of 57 (1,518 Views)
Casual Tourist

My SMS messages are also not getting through from the UK to Thailand even though they say they have been delivered.  A lousy service. The frustrating part is NOT knowing whether they have been delivered or not.  

Message 27 of 57 (1,483 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I have issues sames as everyone else I gave up trying to get response from Skype I use free sms service smssheep.com I have sent over 60 text free and as far as I know 100 % reliability
Message 28 of 57 (1,421 Views)
Novel Adventurer
NO this isn't the problem. I am in NZ and trying to send an sms to a mobile in the US. I have no + or 1 in the number I entered but Skype adds them (enter 513... Skypelists as +1513).. Getting realy tired of lousy support
Message 29 of 57 (1,423 Views)
Novel Adventurer

ME too!! USA to India!  I did google and read some network/government junk there?! Not sure if that is why?  Cant BBM. email, even a phone call..  very frustrated

Message 30 of 57 (1,417 Views)
Discussion Stats