By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

SMS Messages not being delivered

Novel Adventurer
Yes I am having the same hassles for over a week and a huge loss of funds. I wish I can afford to ditch Skype. They are quick to take money but slow to give support or explanations! This is bad
Message 11 of 57 (2,498 Views)
Novel Tourist

I was sending sms to Lithuania every day 15-20 texts a day, but since yesterday's afternoon all of them are not delivered!

Message 12 of 57 (2,486 Views)
Casual Tourist

All my sms's are not being delivered, they say delivered.

I am being charged, how do I get a response from Skype and get the refunds.

Message 13 of 57 (2,415 Views)
Novel Tourist

I've sent my sms to Germany  Japan and China for 2 weeks. It can't bt delivered. Also the sms money will be refund. But I can still use skype to call number. Please fix the sms problem. 

Message 14 of 57 (2,397 Views)
Casual Tourist

I have the same problem.. a sms takes 3 - 5 days to get delivered.. and when it finally goes is just too late.. HOW COULD THIS BE SOLVED¡?

darbizziebee wrote:
Yes I am having the same hassles for over a week and a huge loss of funds. I wish I can afford to ditch Skype. They are quick to take money but slow to give support or explanations! This is bad

Message 15 of 57 (2,390 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same problem....however, mine has been going on for the last 2-3 months now...sending SMS to South Africa...lost now almost £50 in funds to skype...no refund at all..Except if the message say its failed..then you get refund...but in this case all SMS say delivered..so the money has been taken...

Do not work to change numbers etc. I've even contact the local mobile networks in South Africa to ask whats up with them...but apparently its with Skype....

So what can we do? Any reply from Skype to anyone?? Any means we can contact them directly...been struggling to find a direct way of contacting them but to no success..

Message 16 of 57 (2,374 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Yep same here - my texts say pending for over 24 hours now...cant find a contact for support either
Message 17 of 57 (2,371 Views)
Casual Adventurer

:happy:

. I got a message to go thru!!!! Take the 1 out...just use +27 then the phone #...so excited...hope it works for you!!!
Message 18 of 57 (2,363 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Message 19 of 57 (2,324 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Message 20 of 57 (2,321 Views)
Discussion Stats