By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Problem setting up an Online Number

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Novel Adventurer

I've tried to order an online number. About 1 hour later I received the message "Unfortunately, we can't set up an Online Number for you in Germany." Since my paypall account has already been charged and the amount has not been yet refunden I dont know what to do in the next step. Is there any hotline I can adress to?

Message 1 of 6 (635 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Greekexports
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hi,
You can request a refund as shown in this FAQ: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA297
I hope it helps!
If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6 (637 Views)
5 Replies
Community Manager
Hallo,
you need to have a valid german residence address to apply for a german Online number. The reason your order has not been refunded yet is because you have the possibility to correct the address you've given and resubmit it. Please check your web account page to do so: www.skype.com/go/myaccount

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have paid for unlimited free calling and I now need a telephone number please.

Kind regards,

Christian

Message 3 of 6 (620 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank your for your reply.

Since I will not need the online number anymore, could you please tell me what to do in oder to cancel the order completly and get a refund.

Message 4 of 6 (603 Views)
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Greekexports
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hi,
You can request a refund as shown in this FAQ: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA297
I hope it helps!
If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Message 5 of 6 (638 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer
It helped indeed Joanna_M. Thanx a lot.
Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation