By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Please help, Unable to make a call using Skype

Novel Adventurer

On 10/19/12 I reactivated our Skype credit of $9.69 and received an email confirming that the credit was reactivated.  However, whenever we log on to Skype the Profile Completeness bar gets stuck at 50% and the Make A Call button is never displayed, even though our current credit is correctly displayed as $9.69.

Message 1 of 3 (697 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

I am having the same problem, there is no make a call button and I have no idea how to sort this out. I have reloaded Skype but to no avail.

Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem .....  This skype, without customer service truly is not worth

the trouble.  I wish they would dispense with all the options and hire a few humans to

perform customer service.  I have credit, changed my password and still just get propaganda

of new services when I try to make a basic call.........Lovely huh!!

elaine88208 wrote:

I am having the same problem, there is no make a call button and I have no idea how to sort this out. I have reloaded Skype but to no avail.

elaine88208 wrote:

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation