By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

News program partnership - US Hispanic market

Novel Tourist
I sent an important proposal to contactus@skype.net yesterday, but I need to know how can I contact someone of Skype to develop a very interesting project.
Thanks,
Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)
3 Replies

Hi, MLGL, and welcome to the Community!

You may contact customer service ; please reference the correspondence you e-mailed so the status of your enquiry can be traced. 

Best regards,

Elaine

P.S.  FYI, this message board is reserved for Skype Manager, a Skype business product.  I can easily understand not being sure where to post your question, which is why I left it here ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 2 of 4 (711 Views)
Novel Tourist

i sent a proposal to be a payment gateway for Skype Credit in Indonesia, but I need to know how can I contact someone of Skype to develop a very interesting project.

thanks's

Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)
Highlighted

Hi, Alfin93, and welcome to the Community,

As noted above, please contact Skype customer service as the first step.

Thanks!

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation