By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Maine Online Number

Casual Adventurer

I am waiting once more for an answer.

Why is there NO online number for Maine?

It's frutrating. I have asked this 2 or 3 times already and do not get a reply.

15 Replies
Novel Tourist

Hi I have been searching the help support for an answer to this question, all I found was your question. Maine is not listed in the area codes for set up as you obvioously found out after subscribing as did I. I sent an email to customer support asking if Maine was supported and if not what options are available. If I get an answer before someone else replies I will post it here. I see it's been a few weeks but hopefully you get this and if you already have the answer I would appreciate it if you reposted. Thanks much )) Rhonda

Novel Adventurer

Please do! I would also like an online number. Thanks!

Message 3 of 16 (1,545 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I live in Maine and I would like a Maine online number. Does anyone have an email address or phone number to skype support? I need to get this set up.

Message 4 of 16 (1,537 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I would also like to set up an online number.  I will be interested to see when they notice our beautiful state.  Frustrating that Maine has to be left out!

Novel Adventurer

need help with my number

Message 6 of 16 (1,469 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Same issue... no Maine numbers. Has anyone gotten an answer as to why?
Message 7 of 16 (1,390 Views)
Novel Tourist

I know this is late, but I recently chatted with a support person which told me that Maine is not a currently covered state. They also said they are always trying to improve and have "forwarded your suggestion on to our development team."

Hopefully they will do something about it, because having Maine as an option would be nice.

Message 8 of 16 (1,131 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank you for your effort.  I look forward to the day Maine will be included.

Message 9 of 16 (1,124 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thanks for the update.  It's the same generic answer they gave back in 2011.

Message 10 of 16 (1,121 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 24 kudos
  • 9 in conversation