By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Country Not Found

Novel Adventurer

India Is Not Their, Please Add INDIA In The Country List.

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 6 (613 Views)
5 Replies
Staff Moderator

gfa786 wrote:

India Is Not Their, Please Add INDIA In The Country List.

Hello,
India doesn't meet the requirements for inclusion in the SkypeTo Go program.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6 (586 Views)
Novel Tourist

Neither is France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, In fact the greater part of the EU is missing. Why is this and when will they be added?

John

Message 3 of 6 (551 Views)
Staff Moderator

Barnend wrote:

Neither is France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, In fact the greater part of the EU is missing. Why is this and when will they be added?

Hello John,
Coverage is reviewed regularly and countries are added as soon as local conditions permit. It's not possible to predict in advance when this might be.

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6 (544 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

well, Curacao is not listed, prefix +5999, but Aruba is :/

Message 5 of 6 (493 Views)
Staff Moderator

Hello,
Coverage is reviewed regularly and countries are added as soon as local conditions permit. It's not possible to predict in advance when this might be.

Message 6 of 6 (418 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation