By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Calling a UK Mobile from Canada

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Novel Adventurer

Hello, I am getting 'invalid phone number' when trying to call a UK mobile from Canada.  The number I am calling is

744 925 xxxx

I have tried many options, using the UK flag the entering this number, and trying to enter +44 744 925 xxxx

I have tried adding a 0 infront, but nothing seems to work.  What am I doing incorrectly?

I purchased Skype credit only to call this one number, and now I cannot use it.

I understand that this number is with the mobile provider 'Free' in the UK. 

Please help,

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (3,534 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted by NormanM (Staff Moderator)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

KHSkype wrote:

I have tried many options, using the UK flag the entering this number, and trying to enter +44 744 925 xxxx

I have tried adding a 0 infront, but nothing seems to work.  What am I doing incorrectly?

Hello,

Our records show that you are not subscribed to "SkypeToGo". However, you should now be able to call this # successfully via "SkypeOut".

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4 (3,590 Views)
3 Replies
Staff Moderator

Checking for you.  Please do NOT post duplicate messages on different boards. Duplicate deleted. Thank you.

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (3,526 Views)
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted by NormanM (Staff Moderator)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

KHSkype wrote:

Hello,

Our records show that you are not subscribed to "SkypeToGo". However, you should now be able to call this # successfully via "SkypeOut".

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Message 3 of 4 (3,591 Views)

Post transferred to the Skype Account: Rates & Subscriptions message board.

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation