By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

receiver not able to hear

Tourist

I subscribed monthly to make call from UAE to India. Past two days call receiver is not able heart voice. My friends also facing similar issue. Kindly let me what is the issue.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
6 Replies
Novel Tourist

I m facing same problem...wht is the solution??

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 7
Novel Tourist

I am also facing the same issue, the other side of the call, the person not hearing my voice, what can I do now

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Novel Tourist

I am having the same problem. Do they have customer care? How do we report this issue. Seems like a common problem but the credit is getting deducted. This should get fixed and our credit should be refunded.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 7
Casual Tourist

I am also having the same problem, I purchased subscription trusting the company. On any calls the other  side not able to hear.. this is pathetic. Trying contact customer service taking me to community, where they themselves says the employees don't join

Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

Dear Readers,

Unfortunately, Skype is aware of problems with using its services in the U.A.E.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Flag for a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Novel Adventurer

Skype to skype calls are working fine in UAE. Issue is only with the calls to mobile or landline. The caller can hear the other side very clearly but the person on the other end isn't

able to hear anything or hears only distorted voice. Don't you have any solution to this problem?

Tags (1)
Flag for a Moderator
Message 7 of 7
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation