By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Unable to login on Skype for Android

Novel Adventurer

all of a sudden am unable to login on my android phone. network settings and internet connection all good.

Message 1 of 256 (29,667 Views)
255 Replies
Community Manager
Which phone model?
Which mobile provider are you with?
What error message do you see exactly?

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 256 (29,636 Views)
Novel Adventurer
sony xperia sk17i

proviedr etialat egypt

error messege ''cannot connect to skype'' you cannot be signed in at this time please check your mobile network settings and try again....
Message 3 of 256 (29,545 Views)
Novel Adventurer
it has been fine for a week but has now shut me out again with the same message.
Message 4 of 256 (29,467 Views)
Novel Tourist

My Galaxy Tab GT P1000

will not log in.  It just hangs and refuses to sigbn in.  But I can log in on my laptop.

Message 5 of 256 (29,222 Views)
Novel Tourist
I use galaxy s3. Cant log in too. But i can log in from iphone and laptop. What's the problem?
Message 6 of 256 (29,213 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I'm also unable to login on Skype for Android.

Phone: HTC One S

Provider: T Mobile

Error message: You cannot be signed in at this time. Please check your mobile network settings and try again.

I don't see anything immediately wrong with my network settings.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app - no difference.

I can sign into Skype for Windows on my PC no problem.

Novel Tourist
Skype won't accept my password on my Android
Message 8 of 256 (29,157 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Update: I'm able to sign in via my wireless connection, just not via my network (t mobile)
Message 9 of 256 (29,105 Views)
Novel Tourist
Zarya50 I have exactly the same issue , wireless good ...Mobil network no good :-( .

Really really frustrating ! Helppppp
Message 10 of 256 (28,786 Views)