By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype new version on android on xperia

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
My Sony experia x10i was working great with skype until I installed new version. Now I can hear but Mic appears muted. Mic works with other applications. There is a notification saying skype credit is 0. I thought skype to skype is free. Please explain why I can hear other side but they cannot year me.
Message 1 of 16 (2,845 Views)
15 Replies
Novel Tourist

hi i am also having the same problem with this same phone but there is also no video either" in "Android"

Novel Tourist
Just been installing Skype and having same problem. Thought it was because I was not on 3 network (was 02) but just bought new SIM from Three and still having the same problem.
Three claim to have it available for the X10i and want on link to download but the text they send does not have an attachement.
Message 3 of 16 (2,749 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I'm having the same problem as you, but i actually have got credit in my account. *fume*

Message 4 of 16 (2,742 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Mic is muted for archos 101 as well. Is there a ticket?
Message 5 of 16 (2,678 Views)
Community Manager
Thanks for the report. Which Skype version exactly did you try it with?

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 6 of 16 (2,671 Views)
Casual Adventurer
I started another thread "mic shos as muted"
Message 7 of 16 (2,662 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Can you see open tickets to know who has reported this bug? Like bugzilla?
Message 8 of 16 (2,662 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hallo, I also installed Skype on my Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro, but when i try to call somebody, I hear them, but the other side does not hear me. How can I change this? 

Message 9 of 16 (2,647 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Message 10 of 16 (2,630 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 12 in conversation