By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

skype for tablet archos 101

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjeMXQMOU

Watch this! it helped me with my archos 101.

Takes you step by step to get the android market so you can download apps including skype for android.

Then you update your firmwire so the video calling works. Ok try it..

((The video says restart your whole archos  [step 1]. but i skipped that part and it still worked fine for me (: ))

Casual Tourist
Hey, i jus got a droid archos 101and im trying to get skype and its not working at all..
Message 22 of 26 (3,740 Views)
Novel Tourist

Get the app from applib.

Message 23 of 26 (3,254 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Just want to share, after installing the Skype in my Archos 101, I finally used it and found it was working fine and helpful. I can video chat with my family in asia from europe. Nice to see the face of your loved ones and hear their voice. y):

Message 24 of 26 (3,199 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

Hi

I downloaded skype which worked but with no video.  I uninstalled it, installed the superstore then tried to reload skype but it said there was not enough memory.  So I uninstalled superstore and tried to reload skype again and now it keeps telling me there is not enough memory.  All my apps disappeared when I rebooted so I don't understand how there can not be enough memory

Message 25 of 26 (2,382 Views)
Novel Tourist

bsibarani wrote:
Dear Skype, I would like to have a skype on my tablet: Archos 101. But in any way i couldnt find the right file to be downloaded to my tablet. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

i have a problem...installed skype on my tablet and it works only the camera doesn't show,

i can't seem to let it work, tryed everything but no immage, is it that skype doesnt recognize the two cameras on my tablet? please help

Message 26 of 26 (2,110 Views)
Discussion Stats