By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

old version back

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

Strange. if the auto-update is off, nothing should happen. Suggestion : auto-update off, uninstall Skype completely. Download old version. Run the .apk file, that should do it.

Message 11 of 19 (1,244 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I have links to all versions for andrios my favorite is this one http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8bdl9px1padv5b/skype_for_android_2.6.0.95.apk
Message 12 of 19 (1,132 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Just fixed my Galaxy Mega 6.3 to Old version

1.  uninstall Skype

2.  turn off auto update @ Google Play

3.  restart your phone, 

4.  download old version
 http://www.androiddrawer.com/9751/download-skype-free-im-video-calls-3-2-0-6673-app-apk/#.UnEE-HBwqS...

Message 13 of 19 (1,104 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Thank you very much armageddon 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fixed my Samsung mega 6.3

Message 14 of 19 (1,100 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Armageddon51
I have repeatedly installed old versions 2 and 3, but by the time I sign into my account, the most recent version has already installed itself. The new version seems to be working except that Samsung Galaxy Note 8 microphone does not transmit voice, and neither do I hear the dialling sounds nor the person who answers the call. Any suggestions?
Message 15 of 19 (1,071 Views)
Casual Tourist
Thank you
Message 16 of 19 (932 Views)
Novel Tourist
Version 3.2 appears to be working fine on my Tesco Hudl tablet. The latest version only kept crashing, even made the operating system restart. Thanks a lot.
Message 17 of 19 (888 Views)
Tourist

if you ftnd out please let me know

Message 18 of 19 (729 Views)
Highlighted
Honorary Adventurer

Hi Leonwilki,

A number of people are reporting that the new Skype 4.5.0.39600 (16/12/13) works well on the Hudl tablet.  If you find that it does not suit your needs, try reverting to an older more reliable Skype 3.2.0.6673 (tablet) or alternatively Skype Skype 4.0.0.22082 (mobile), until a satisfactory new version of Skype is released?  This is what I, and many others are doing :-)

Regards, BGW.514

Message 19 of 19 (726 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 13 in conversation