By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

how to sign out on my android phone

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

how to sign out my skype on  android phone

Message 1 of 8 (125,041 Views)
7 Replies
Community Manager
On the latest Skype for Android 2.6 you will find an exit button on top right of the main screen of the app (that screen is shown when you click the Skype icon inside the app).

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 8 (125,031 Views)
Novel Tourist

Android 4.0 tablet.

Have Skype installed.   i can close down skype application, but it does not sign me out.  as a result anyone who picks up my tablet has access to my skype account.  HOw do i sign off skype so that when I launch it again i (or another user) is forced to sign in?

Message 3 of 8 (124,084 Views)
Novel Tourist
I can't sign out of it on my android phone i think i have to update it but i can't log out, please help
Message 4 of 8 (122,371 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I am using Sony Xperia S and clicking the skype icon inside the app doesn't show any screen
Message 5 of 8 (117,124 Views)
Novel Tourist

On the latest Skype for Android 2.6 you will find an exit button on top right of the main screen of the app (that screen is shown when you click the Skype icon inside the app).

Message 6 of 8 (115,859 Views)
Casual Tourist
Hi.i have also an xperia s and still not able to sign out or to find setting menu.it should be accessible throught the button(3 dots) located on the low right part of the screen,on the profile screen.thanks fot the help
Message 7 of 8 (115,399 Views)
Community Manager
This topic is referring to an outdated version 2.6 of Skype for Android. I'm closing it therefore.

Please continue in the discussion on the sign out option in Skype 4.0 for Android here: http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/How-to-log-out-in-Skype-4-0/td-p/1726363

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 8 of 8 (115,128 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 47 kudos
  • 7 in conversation