By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

free downloading for Android tablet

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
How do i down free skype for my Android tablet
Message 1 of 10 (52,200 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00
All the details on downloading, installing, pricing and getting started with Skype for Android here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10653/how-do-i-get-skype-on-my-android-device

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10 (32,550 Views)
9 Replies
Casual Tourist
How do i down free skype fpr my androld tablet
Message 2 of 10 (50,787 Views)
Honorary Adventurer
from google play
Message 3 of 10 (50,768 Views)
Casual Tourist
How can I download skype on my android tablet
Message 4 of 10 (47,963 Views)
Novel Tourist
How to download skype to my tablet
Message 5 of 10 (47,689 Views)
Novel Adventurer

i downloaded skype from the google play site for my samsung tab 2 but i am not able to connect with more than one person at a time!

that sucks!

Message 6 of 10 (45,383 Views)
Novel Tourist
Why i cant?
Message 7 of 10 (43,713 Views)
Novel Tourist
How I cant
Message 8 of 10 (42,680 Views)
Novel Adventurer

All i see is the question repeated.   I do not see any answers.   Where is the discussion on this?  I have a Trio  Stealth Android tablet using icecream sandwich and i get skype, but no options as to contacts or send or anything.   Just options to buy something which I don't need.

Message 9 of 10 (34,894 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Claudius (Community Manager)
‎28-08-2015 11:00
All the details on downloading, installing, pricing and getting started with Skype for Android here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10653/how-do-i-get-skype-on-my-android-device

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 10 of 10 (32,551 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 187 kudos
  • 10 in conversation