By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

download Skype on sony ericsson xperia neo v

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hi, I having troubles downloading skype in my sony ericsson xperia neo v. Could you please help me with this?my phone is locked to t-mobile. 

thank you for your help

Message 1 of 8 (40,016 Views)
7 Replies
Casual Tourist

yvecita1319 wrote:

Hi, I having troubles downloading skype in my sony ericsson xperia neo v. Could you please help me with this?my phone is locked to t-mobile. 

thank you for your help

yvecita1319 wrote:

thank you for your help

yvecita1319 wrote:

thank you for your help

Message 2 of 8 (35,685 Views)
Casual Tourist
Hi i've problem downloading skype on my sony ericsson, can you help me.
Message 3 of 8 (33,232 Views)
Casual Tourist

yvecita1319 wrote:

thank you for your help

yvecita1319 wrote:

thank you for your help

yvecita1319 wrote:

Hi, I having troubles downloading skype in my Sony xperia s Ericson expire neo v. Could you please help me with this?My phone is locked to t-mobile. 

Thank you for your help

Sony  expire s

yvecita1319 wrote:

thank you for your help

Message 4 of 8 (30,257 Views)
Novel Tourist
How I download skype in my mobile
Message 5 of 8 (28,284 Views)
Novel Tourist
Because is want open Skype a me friend some thing
Message 6 of 8 (14,276 Views)
Novel Tourist

hi

Message 7 of 8 (6,902 Views)
Novel Tourist