By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

deleting chat history on Android phone(Samsung Galaxy series

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I am not able to delete chat history permanently. Any help higly appreciated. On windows u have privacy setting option to delete history

Message 1 of 5 (3,590 Views)
4 Replies
Novel Tourist

come on skype we nead to be able to delete our chat history.....

vinayaknayak04 wrote:

I am not able to delete chat history permanently. Any help higly appreciated. On windows u have privacy setting option to delete history

Message 2 of 5 (3,463 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I am also not able to delete conversations from my android global. I contacted on of the people listed and they said they didn't know, they weren't support. I just want to delete the conversations Not a Galaxy. Android Global

Message 3 of 5 (3,455 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Message 4 of 5 (3,451 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have an android global and there is no setting to clear conversations or history from Skype. I have searched online and still cannot find any answer. I asked a "user" who I thought was community support and he replied that he didn't know. He was not support. I went to the site, and followed the instructions but they did not show the answer except for Mac OS. My phone is android, and downloaded the app from the market. Is there another app that has more options? Thanks.

Message 5 of 5 (3,451 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation