By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

can't make skype to skype call

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
I have android smart phone and something wrong.cant make a call.other skype users cant make a call to me as says that call failed.what is wrong?before everything was fine
Message 1 of 6 (458 Views)
5 Replies
Novel Adventurer
yes skype what have you done your update is rubbish
Message 2 of 6 (412 Views)
Casual Tourist

Skype was working fine on my Galaxy Blaze S until it was automatically up dated to version  Now I cannot make or receive Skye to Skye calls.  When calling, I get either a no answer or buzy message.  Niether is correct.  The called party sees my call, tries to answer and is disconnected.  When I am called Skpe will not allow me to answer and the incoming call is cut off.  What is going on? 

By the way, the new version is not as easy to use as the old one. 

Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Cant make call since I update ??????
Message 4 of 6 (349 Views)
Novel Tourist
I have an atrix..unable to sign on or change status...since update...difficult to use skype..very difficult to get to this community page...i had to sign on three times...
Message 5 of 6 (343 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Any body online who ever online comment
Message 6 of 6 (306 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation