By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Why wont video calls work on my android tablet?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I have sent this email to skype to contact me with your answer please email me at *edited for privacy* i sent this emaill here -- Hello i have recently got an android tablet and installed your app i have a front facing camera and your app says video calls should work on your device and said the quality might be bad. So the problem is i can see the person but the person cant see me and i have my camera turned on and have the latest update so what i want to ask is could you make an update with the fix my tablet is a scroll excel 7" tablet pc android 2.3 by storageoptions [invalid URL] The android version for the link above is 4.0 but my version is the tablet before which has 2.3.4 i really like your app just please help

Message 1 of 2 (1,012 Views)
1 Reply
Novel Tourist

I have the EXACT same problem - Can Skype not suggest a solution??

Message 2 of 2 (644 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation