By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Where are my contacts???

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hi, I recently upgrade my Skyrocket to ICS... When I open skype, there's no contacts in my phone. But in my laptop I can see all of them... Please help me!!!

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Same here, ATT Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket running ICS. Problem reproduced after uninstall/reinstall skype. Skype completely unusable! Sometimes it will sign in but not really work beyond that. Hangs at 2% when it attempts to retrieve my skype contacts. This problem has been consistent throughout the entire week. Any ETA from skype dev team to look into it and maybe a fix?
Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same here. Using Samsung Galaxy SIII. Program was frozen and needed to be forced to stop. Since then, couldn't sign in. After uninstall/reinstall, all the contacts are gone and can't search for any of my contacts!!! Useless

Message 3 of 4 (454 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Same here using HTC sense...i need help..
Message 4 of 4 (445 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation