By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Video calling on htc ChaCha

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
Heyy.. I gnna buy htc ChaCha with 2.3 gingerbread and 800mhz processor.. It hs also gt a secondary front camera.. I was jus wondering if i can do video callin on dis phone..
Message 1 of 19 (24,984 Views)
18 Replies
Casual Tourist
I got the ChaCha, but in settings it does not give me the option to enable video chat.
It works on my android though.
Message 2 of 19 (24,543 Views)
Casual Tourist

No Skype video calling on HTC chacha is not yet supported.

Message 3 of 19 (24,300 Views)
Novel Tourist

is video calling on teh htc chacha going to come out?

Message 4 of 19 (22,642 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hope soon for htc chacha
Message 5 of 19 (21,194 Views)
Novel Tourist

Video calling option on Skype must required. Hope the update will be received soon which will enable this option.

Message 6 of 19 (20,977 Views)
Casual Tourist

I am interested in this as well.

Does anyone has a time frame for this update? If not, does anyone know how to get the time schedule.

Message 7 of 19 (20,447 Views)
Casual Tourist
I'm also interested in this feature, is it enabled only for certain tested devices? Shouldn't it be available to all Android powered devices, am I wrong?

Thanks,
Gabriel
Message 8 of 19 (20,266 Views)
Novel Tourist

yahoo have video calling it work better in it 

Message 9 of 19 (20,179 Views)
Novel Tourist

This is a major smartphone and for Skype to not support video on it shows that Skype does not care enough about Android users.  I wonder whether this is related to the fact that Skype is now owned by Microsoft?  Do you really want us to use GoogleTalk instead?

Message 10 of 19 (20,074 Views)
Discussion Stats