By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Very serious problem in skype for android

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

Hi experts,

When I login to the skype for mobile (android), after logging me in, it starts downloading my friends IDs that are added with me (it should only download the status of friends and should keep the friends list on the device) and secondly the most worst thing is that it also starts downloading offline messages for every chat (that I did from PC) and it comes to stable after hell of a time. It seems to me very much disturbing, I have to wait alot before I can do something on skype (mobile). The history of messages should be brought for each windows (once the window for some contact is opened and a button like "bring previous messages" is pressed), otherwise it makes the device hanged. Please fix this problem.

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)
1 Reply
Casual Adventurer

The speed of skype is much important for mobile users......

Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation