By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for Samsung Galaxy Tab2

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

My skype account works find on my desktop computer but when Samsung tech support helped me download the app for skype to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 they just told me to log in with my existing skype account and if any problem they couldn't help me. I tried to log on to my existing skype account. On the desktop I can log in  but on the Tablet it won't load. What can i try and who can help me???

Message 1 of 15 (48,686 Views)
14 Replies
Novel Tourist
I'm having the same problem if I can't work it out this tablet will be going back
Message 2 of 15 (48,473 Views)
Casual Tourist
I m facing to download skype my this device
Message 3 of 15 (47,343 Views)
Tourist
I cant open my skype
Message 4 of 15 (47,328 Views)
Novel Tourist
Same trouble here. I can log in on my laptop but using the same log in details for my tablet, it says the details are not recognised!!!! VERY frustrating!!!
Message 5 of 15 (47,084 Views)
Novel Tourist

Delete ur current Skype app and redownload the latest version over...

Message 6 of 15 (46,996 Views)
Novel Tourist
Good
Message 7 of 15 (42,350 Views)
Novel Adventurer
It is not happening in my case. I can log in on my galaxy tab2 with the same account that i use n mydesktop.you betterkeep trying it will work.
Message 8 of 15 (40,224 Views)
Casual Tourist
Dont ynderstand it at all
Message 9 of 15 (38,850 Views)
Novel Tourist
Satiisfied with service todate
Message 10 of 15 (36,964 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 31 kudos
  • 13 in conversation