By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I downloaded skype on my new phone, it worked OKfor a few days and then stopped. I deleted skype and downloaded it again but I can no longer use Skype. I was told by my provider Verizon that since it's a new phone you haven't developed the app for this phoen yet. How then was I able to use it for a few days? And if you are really not ready for this phone, when will you be? How shall I find out?

Message 1 of 6 (1,593 Views)
5 Replies
Novel Tourist

I have the same problem!!!! I'm already TIRED of having problems with skype on my Galaxy s III all the time!!!!!!!!!! Will it change ????

Message 2 of 6 (1,315 Views)
Casual Tourist

I would like to use my skype account on my Galaxy S III to phone a land line.

How do I get Skype down loaded to my phone.

Message 3 of 6 (1,205 Views)
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 6 (546 Views)
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 6 (472 Views)
Novel Tourist
I had skype on my Samsung Galaxy S3. About two days ago it stopped making or receiving any calls. Re-loaded Skype again to my and still doesn't work. Is this how it's gonna be? It was working perfect for three months, please help I really need it.
Message 6 of 6 (446 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 6 in conversation