By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for SUMSUNG GALAXY S III

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I downloaded skype on my new phone, it worked OKfor a few days and then stopped. I deleted skype and downloaded it again but I can no longer use Skype. I was told by my provider Verizon that since it's a new phone you haven't developed the app for this phoen yet. How then was I able to use it for a few days? And if you are really not ready for this phone, when will you be? How shall I find out?

Message 1 of 6 (1,592 Views)
5 Replies
Novel Tourist

I have the same problem!!!! I'm already TIRED of having problems with skype on my Galaxy s III all the time!!!!!!!!!! Will it change ????

Message 2 of 6 (1,314 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hi,

I would like to use my skype account on my Galaxy S III to phone a land line.

How do I get Skype down loaded to my phone.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (1,204 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hi
Message 4 of 6 (545 Views)
Novel Tourist
good
Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)
Novel Tourist
I had skype on my Samsung Galaxy S3. About two days ago it stopped making or receiving any calls. Re-loaded Skype again to my and still doesn't work. Is this how it's gonna be? It was working perfect for three months, please help I really need it.
Message 6 of 6 (445 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 6 in conversation