By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype for Android Samsung Infuse - When?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

When will be see an application for samsung infuse phone

Message 1 of 6 (2,020 Views)
5 Replies
Novel Tourist

I agree. i think i will end up going to apple again if this support doesnt come.

Message 2 of 6 (1,770 Views)
tac
Novel Tourist
I agree with the above. Skype dev team please certify the samsung infuse 4G asap and enable both front and rear facing cameras. Don't let tango beat you to the finish line on the multiple platform front.
Message 3 of 6 (1,740 Views)
Novel Tourist

Ya someone please give a tentative release date alteast. I preferred Samsung Infuse over HTC Inspire just for the sole reason that it had a front camera. Now its of no use if you guys delay rolling out Front Camera Calling for Infuse 4G. 

Please reply. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,621 Views)
Novel Adventurer

yes it pointless too have video camera with out the ability too use it for video calling

Message 5 of 6 (1,579 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
Infuse with Skype 2.1.0.46 has the ability to do video calling with rear camera, possibly restricted by Froyo Android 2.2 unless somebody knows a workaround.
Message 6 of 6 (1,541 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation