By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Video calling on Micromax A75

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Dear Sir/Madam

I am using skype on my PC. Now i am gonna buy a android phone Micromax A75. i need your help that does this handset support skype video calling. peoples are saying in their reviews that it does not support and shopkeepers are saying that it supports. please let know if it supports or not. ASAP

Wating for reply

Manpreet Singh

Message 1 of 9 (17,418 Views)
8 Replies
Casual Tourist

Dear Sir,

I am facing the same problem.

Can any one suggest whether skype is working in Micromax A75 for video calling and chat.

Please send me the updated link to install and use the facility

Sudhakarn

Message 2 of 9 (17,413 Views)
Community Manager
I have no hands on experience with the device myself, but judging from the specs it *should* be able to do video calling although it's on the lower end of the performance range for that.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 3 of 9 (17,359 Views)
Honorary Adventurer

i think that 650 mhz is slow so i don'tthink that it will work

Message 4 of 9 (17,351 Views)
Novel Adventurer
U can use "fring". Am using skype from 2004 n having 4 skype id's, but now skype is just like **bleep**. Microsoft is not giving video options to mobile OS who r not giving royality money to him, thats y it's all happening. through Fring u can enjoy video calls
Message 5 of 9 (16,828 Views)
Casual Tourist
Micromax A75 not sport skype video call plz help
Message 6 of 9 (16,193 Views)
Novel Tourist
Plz plz plz...... help us....
B'coz i hve buy this mobile on my last 2 years pocket money......
plzszzszz........
Message 7 of 9 (14,880 Views)
Casual Tourist
Pls help tell me why no support the skyp in micromax a-75
Message 8 of 9 (13,923 Views)
Novel Tourist

Please use camfrog for micromax a75 its suport superbly

download app from google play store its work from

mobile to pc laptop so install and enjoy video chat

R.K.Tripathi

Message 9 of 9 (12,712 Views)
Discussion Stats