By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype 2.6 for Android - Send photos and videos

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I got the same problem on the xperia X8!

Any luck fixing this??

Message 11 of 58 (1,681 Views)
Casual Tourist

Same here but with a Xperia x10 mini

Message 12 of 58 (1,646 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Can u please  add the capability of "Increasing the number of rings before VM/Forwarding" on the Android version, as exist on desktop version. 

Message 13 of 58 (1,627 Views)
CBA
Novel Adventurer

I just upgraded to v.2.6.0.75, but the microphone is permanently muted (red slash through microphone icon). How do I unmute? I'm running Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread (GRK39F) on a Nexus One. The mute icon is there regardless of whether I am using a headset plugged in, jawbone bluetooth on, or simply the nexus microphone.

Message 14 of 58 (1,620 Views)
Novel Tourist
I'm have a XOOM and have been using skype successfully for a while but since the update yesterday it won't work, it freezes with no video and won't close, then it force closes. Is anyone else having the same problems?
Message 15 of 58 (1,613 Views)
Former Staff

For those with the X8/X10 problems - we had an issue with Android 2.1 which is now resolved in the version just published (v2.6.0.95).  Please update your app, and report back? 

Sorry for the problems,

Dan

Hi Dan

All seems ok now thanks. I nearly got very excited - it looked like voicemail was available!! Is this feature likely to be available in the near future?

Kevin

Message 17 of 58 (1,603 Views)
Former Staff
Voicemail is available - we did lots of work on it for this release. Is it missing something you wanted?

Novel Adventurer

Sorry, yes it's working! It just wasn't loading voicemails received prior to the new update.

Thank you!

Message 19 of 58 (1,599 Views)
Former Staff

We put a fun video together with a couple of our engineers, who worked on the file transfer feature:

Enjoy!

Dan