By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Sending photos on Skype (Android)

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
Are you going to add a feature that lets users send photos to other people because it is pretty disappointing that I could share photos with my friends.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Kungu5
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Nice idea. I think not only photos, but also videos and documents would be nice to share via Skype for Android. I've forwarded this feedback to the development team.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7 (3,279 Views)
6 Replies
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Kungu5
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Nice idea. I think not only photos, but also videos and documents would be nice to share via Skype for Android. I've forwarded this feedback to the development team.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 7 (3,280 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Thanks forsaking the time to read these suggestions.
Message 3 of 7 (3,177 Views)
Novel Adventurer
For taking*
Message 4 of 7 (3,176 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
how to send photo's?
Message 5 of 7 (2,094 Views)
Novel Tourist
Where do i find privacy settings in order to send fotos on skype
Message 6 of 7 (1,606 Views)
Novel Tourist