By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung galaxy s3 skype issue

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Samsung is top seller in smart phones globally today and recently by passed i phone as well...and there top line is S3. But yet not supported with skype...!! Amazing how slow skype works!
I am a 4 years monthly paid customer on skype... and cannot wait for Google to step in there market to replace skype to another amazing company like how Google manages the services.
In this era of fast pasting the time that skype start supporting a gadget/s we allready purchased the next version of that phone...
Message 21 of 39 (5,023 Views)
Novel Tourist
same here, it sign out automatically after seconds and stays on this sign in - sign out cycle.
Message 22 of 39 (4,988 Views)
Novel Adventurer
same problem here too.
Message 23 of 39 (4,945 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same problem, no skype on my S3. Suggest that skype and Samsung get together and FIX THIS QUICK!

Message 24 of 39 (4,853 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Same Problem here with Skype and S3 on AT&T.

Message 25 of 39 (4,721 Views)
Casual Tourist
well i have s3with t mobile when i ask a tmobile staff he said tmobile doesnt allow skype coz it costs them too much data...then i ask him r u gone mad is that skype eat too much data then youtube?well he said yes.i phoned 150 they said we actually allow skype coz u r in unlimited data plan they gave some settings to install and i did that and it works for a while but suddenly skype stopped working i phoned 150again they said contact to samsung....well i phoned samsung they said there side is also ok.i been to tmobile store again one of staff said to sign in skype u need to connected with a strong network like 3g or wifi.well i tried everything but nothing works.and finally i phoned 150 Again now they saying to me to contact skype.....
Message 26 of 39 (4,686 Views)
Casual Tourist
My Skype didnt let me sign in
Message 27 of 39 (4,541 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My s3 works just fine after this update today.

Message 28 of 39 (4,517 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I just checked and my Skype also works fine on ATT Samsung S3 whereas before it didn't work. Thank you for fixing it.

Message 29 of 39 (4,508 Views)
I can't sign-in to Skype in my galaxy 3. My galaxy2 and my pc are working fine with Skype. I need to call my service provider (T-mobile) so they can solve the problem.
Message 30 of 39 (4,474 Views)
Discussion Stats