By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung galaxy s duos 7562

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Does skype video calling supports to samsung galaxy s duos 7562? i wish to buy this cellphone if it supports skype video calling!
20 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Yes, Samsung Galsxy S Duos is supported. I've just closed a video call! :happy:

Message 2 of 21 (43,804 Views)
Novel Tourist
can you please tell me how can i download skype on ma Samsung galaxy s dues?
Message 3 of 21 (43,470 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Connect the phone to internet (wi-fi or data connection), launch Play Store from Applications, search for Skype and Install.

Message 4 of 21 (43,417 Views)
Novel Tourist

hey I have one question regarding this Samsung galaxy s duos.Does it support skype with front cam.....

And does the phone work with enough speed..without hanging while playing games etc....bcoz I read somany reviews about the phone is being hanged...Please let me know how the phone is running ...I want to buy one smart phone which works better with front cam when using skype application.......

Message 5 of 21 (42,682 Views)
Novel Adventurer

can U tell me which version you installed ?
cause I can't make either a video or a voice call
my e-mail is :  [edited for privacy]

Message 6 of 21 (42,154 Views)
Novel Tourist

Samsung galaxy s duos internet calls supported...???

Message 7 of 21 (41,043 Views)
Novel Tourist
I just bought this phone today but i cant sign in. Tried reseting password but to no avail. However i can login at the skype website. Ehts wrong???
Message 8 of 21 (39,035 Views)
Routine Adventurer

As yet the Samsung galaxy mini does not work with skype... so you might want to check yours out.

Message 9 of 21 (39,005 Views)
Novel Tourist
No! I just bought samsung s duos last saturday and got replaced the unit just today because I thought my video recording on my phone really has problem Like it's factory defected. But when they replaced the unit and tried using skype again, my video recorder doesn't work again. So it's obviously not compatible.
Message 10 of 21 (38,844 Views)
Discussion Stats