By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung Tablet

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tablet and downloaded Skype from my marketplace.  I cannot see the other person, nor can I see myself.  I just hear their voice.  Can you please help me.

I spoke to Samsung tech support and they said I must contact Skype.

Thank you. Pat

Message 1 of 5 (1,275 Views)
4 Replies
Novel Adventurer
did i post this correctly so I can get a response? Where do i find the response?
Message 2 of 5 (1,064 Views)
Casual Adventurer
There is no video support for the Galaxy tab 10.1 yet. Video works on 7" tab though.
Message 3 of 5 (1,050 Views)
Novel Adventurer
It wont even install on my 7' samsung galaxy tab
Message 4 of 5 (1,046 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hi Pat, Like you I have just bought a Galaxy Tab, 7", and downloaded Skype from the marketplace. It worked fine but without the video link. Googled latest info on Skype and saw that the video function would work on my Tab GT-P1010 so uninstalled and tried to reinstall the latest version. All attempts failed and this seems to be a common problem so am now without Skype. Does anyone out there know where I can download the previous version which at least gave me audio contact?

Thanks.

Bluffh.

Message 5 of 5 (1,020 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation