By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Skype Problem.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
I had the same problem everybody else is having the only thing that you can do that's compatible right now with the Samsung Tab 3 is oovoo download oovoo and let other people know about it and you'll be able to talk or video chat I meanwith other people who have oovoo
Message 11 of 61 (8,367 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My Skype automatic ofline after few minutes plz solve my problem and Skype available and anytime not ofline automatically my tablet Samsung galaxy tab 3

Message 12 of 61 (8,335 Views)
Novel Adventurer

My Skype automatic ofline after few minutes plz solve my problem and Skype available and anytime not ofline automatically my tablet Samsung galaxy tab 3

Message 13 of 61 (8,333 Views)
Tourist
i just purchased the samsung galaxy tab 3 and i am having the exact same issue. As soon as i put in my login info and hit sign in, it goes into an endless loop of crashes then comes back for re-attempts but never loads.
Message 14 of 61 (8,262 Views)
Novel Tourist

I am am haing the same problem as well.  I upgraded from the orginal 7" Tab a week ago on Sprint.  Skype works fine on the orginal Tab with Gingerbread.  I am not sure if this is a Jelly Bean issue or something with this new version and the Tab 3

Message 15 of 61 (8,244 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same problem here! :mad:

Message 16 of 61 (8,230 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I was chatting with someone from Skype and the person said that Tab 3 is not yet certified with Skype so thats the reason
Message 17 of 61 (8,223 Views)
Casual Tourist
I just got the samsung galaxy tab 3 from sprint. Same problem here.
Message 18 of 61 (8,161 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Just got my Tab 3 and having the same issue. Installs fine, but just keeps relooping at startup. Nothing fixed as of last night (10/27) so they don't seem to be in a big hurry. 

Message 19 of 61 (8,113 Views)
Novel Tourist

SAMSUNG TABLET NEEDS URJENT TO FIX. THIS. MY SAMSUNG TAB KEEPS REBOOTING, AND REBOOTING.

Message 20 of 61 (8,050 Views)
Discussion Stats