By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
  • Samsung
  • Galaxy S3
  • SGH-i747
  • CyanogenMod: 10-20121209
  • Kernel Version: 3.0.52-leankernel-tmo-1.10+
  • Both network

Trouble: when making a call from the build-in mic, the other person only ear noise ... rly LOUD noise... (i tryed on the call back of skype and i only hear noise too)

but if i use a headset (1/8 oem earbuds) all is working good ... rly clear voice (both way)

so you have a trouble pickip up the build-in mic! ...

Rly anoying since i dont always have my earbuds with me .... and since i buyed for this .. hope you can fix this asap !

thx !

Message 1 of 4 (631 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Tourist

I'm having the same problem (i747 running CM10). Very frustrating...

Message 2 of 4 (584 Views)
Novel Tourist

same here, mic on skype is no go

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)
Community Manager
Sorry, but Skype is only supported on non-custom ROMs. It's likely this is a problem with the custom ROM you are using because we test the app on Galaxy S3 with stock ROM as well and don't see the problem there.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (534 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation